Position: Executive Director
Franklin (IN) Chamber of Commerce
Applications accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail applications prior to May 1 to the following address:
Indiana Chamber Executives Association
P.O. Box 377
Hanover IN 47243
This position touches all aspects of business in the Franklin, IN community. With over 325 members, the chamber enjoys a diverse membership base. The Executive Director leads the organization for membership growth; programming; and overall management. The executive director is expected to mentor the chamber team, motivating staff and volunteers to accomplish mission-specific tasks.
Competencies for Success:
* Bachelor’s degree is preferred however an equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
* Experience working with a chamber of commerce preferred
* Experience working with a board of directors / non-profit strongly preferred
* Experience managing a business office and staff required
* Prior history of successful and proven outcomes for growing dues and non-dues revenue preferred
* Experience in building collaborative partnerships with community stakeholders preferred
* Excellent verbal, written, social media, computer and presentation skills
* Professional presence and public speaking ability required
* Must possess the ability to work well with local and state offices, business executives and small organizations in a professional and productive manner
* Self-starter with a high level of initiative
* Personal integrity above reproach, with a passion for serving in a collaborative environment
* Innovated and detail-focused
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including demonstrated ability to engage people individually and in groups at all levels
Residency: Residency inside Franklin is strongly preferred within one year of the starting date
Salary Range: Compensation and benefits are competitive with market value and commensurate with experience.
A complete resume should be sent electronically to the Indiana Chamber Executives Association at email@example.com with the subject line FRANKLIN CHAMBER. Resumes may also be mailed to:
P.O. Box 377
Hanover IN 47243
Deadline to apply: May 1, 2014
Equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants, including but not limited to minorities, females, disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Terre Haute (IN) Chamber of Commerce
The President is the Primary Leader and Administrative Officer of the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce Foundation. The incumbent is responsible for the overall leadership and day-to-day operations. The President serves at the pleasure of the Boards of Directors. This position administers the Chamber's business plan and budget in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Boards of Directors. The President initiates and implements marketing plans, budgets, and related projects. In conducting the business of the Chamber, the President is a voting member of the Boards, Executive Committee, and all committees, task forces, and councils.
A complete job description and application information are available at our website, www.terrehautechamber.com.
Greater Noblesville (IN) Chamber of Commerce
Requirements: Minimum undergraduate degree, preferably in business management. Senior-level management experience as well as experience supervising staff, P&L accountability, strategic planning. Should have track record in advocating pro-business philosophy.
Letter of interest and resume may be sent to ATTN: Search Committee, 601 E. Conner Street, Noblesville, IN 46060.
The Noblesville Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.